BMJ Score: 4.5
Quick Summary57 crypto investors read this
- How to invest: Create and account on the Squeezer website and purchase tokens with either cryptocurrency or a credit card.
- Discount: 50% Bonus
- Eligibility: Minimum investment of $100 USD. U.S residents cannot invest
- Squeezer wants to solve three main issues 1) Setting up a blockchain development environment is time-consuming, and it is difficult to maintain stability for post-production releases. 2) Thousands of new blockchain transactions will generally crash a user's back end system. 3) Software developers new to blockchain technology have to familiarize themselves with the genesis block code and create complex parsers before building blockchain apps.
- Customers will be software developers and major companies looking to integrate blockchain in their operations.
- This project creates significant value for large companies. They now have a great opportunity to easily integrate blockchain, which could improve their efficiency and effectively cut costs.
- Squeezer brings blockchain integration to modern companies. They want to improve company efficiencies and profitability via the blockchain the benefits it brings with it.
- VC backed project with detailed whitepaper. No beta version but there is an MVP.
- Tokens will be distributed as follows: 40% token sale, 34% for the Squeezer Platform, 20% for the Team, 5% to Advisors, and 1% bounty. Funds will be allocated as follows: 45% technical development, 30% non-technical staff, 10% marketing expenses, 8% infrastructure, 7% other operating expenses.
- Strong team of advisors. The core team is solid but would like to see more employees on the tech side of things. That being said, all members are well-aged individuals with strong LinkedIn pages, especially the CEO (who was also a blockchain consultant for a year prior to starting Squeezer).
- Team holds a strong vision with good integrity, but they distribute 20% of their tokens to team members which is rather high for ICOs. Questions begin to arise once that percentage goes above 10%.
- Nick Chisiu (LinkedIn)
- Flavius Fulea (LinkedIn)
- Vlad Tarmure (LinkedIn)
- MVP exists. They have built the framework of the platform which is the fundamental tool that developers use to create, build, compile, and deploy their projects. The MVP is available on the website.
- The Squeezer Platform is powered by the SQZR token. Developers will purchase platform subscriptions with the token to create their applications. Additionally, all consultancy services provided by the Squeezer team will be paid for in SQZR tokens.
- The Squeezer Token (SQZR) is the core utility used by developers to build and deploy apps on the Squeezer platform. Other forms of currency or payment would slow the system down and complicate the platform.
- Total supply of 385,000,000 with no plan to issue more tokens in the future.
- Squeezer currently uses the microservices platforms of Google, Microsoft, IBM, and Amazon. Also officially partnered with Ambisafe, a popular software for ICOs.
- Featured on many crypto news websites. A highly anticipated ICO.