All references herein to Media Shower, Inc. or the Website shall mean and include Media Shower, Inc., a Massachusetts corporation that operates the BitcoinMarketJournal.com Website and provides the services therein, and all parents, subsidiaries and affiliates thereof and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, and any successors and assigns of any of the foregoing.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Keeping the Personal Information you share with us via the Website secure and ensuring your understanding of how we collect, use, disclose and maintain your Personal Information is important to us. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information and while no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, we have used and will continue to use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the protection of your Personal Information. Nonetheless, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any Personal Information you transmit to us or from the Website or otherwise, and you do so at your own risk.
- Types of Information Collected
- Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect certain information when you visit our Website, including your: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes and improving your experience on the Website. Traffic Data is not submitted by you but is provided by or results from your access and use of the Internet and an Internet browser to connect to the Website, as well as your use of the Website.
- Personal Information Collected. In order for you to access certain premium services and/or to purchase products that we may offer via the Website, we may require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (together, “Personal Information”). Personal Information may include: (i) contact data (such as your name, mailing, billing and e-mail addresses, telephone number and date of birth); (ii) financial data (such as your account or credit card number); and (iii) demographic data (such as your zip code, age, gender, nationality and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages in chat rooms, participate in bulletin boards or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication also may be collected as Personal Information.
It is your responsibility to give us current, complete, truthful and accurate Personal Information and keep it up to date. We assume no liability or responsibility for incorrect, incomplete or false Personal Information.
- Uses and Sharing of Information Collected
We may use your financial data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services.
We may use your demographic data to customize and tailor your experience on the Website, including the display of content that we think might be of interest to you according to your preferences.
As noted above, we may share contact data with other companies who may want to send you information about their products or services. In that case, we will provide notice of the companies with which we may share such information by posting it on the Website. By providing us with your contact data, you are agreeing to our disclosure of such data to such other companies. You do not have to consent to our sharing of your contact data, and you may opt out of us doing so.
- Traffic Data. We may use Traffic Data for any purpose (except where prohibited by applicable law), including to improve the Website, for marketing purposes, and to analyze usage of the Website. Traffic Data is owned by us and we may share, rent, sell or license Traffic Data regarding users to third parties, including service providers, but not in a manner that would allow the recipient to be able to identify you personally.
- Targeted Advertising. We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
- User Choice Regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Personal Information
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Website; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Website that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information. Even if you do elect to provide information, you can opt out at any time from receiving further correspondence from us and/or or business partners.
Although we may track the numbers of visitors to inform us on how best to update the Website and enhance the experience for all visitors, Personal Information is not extracted in this process. We use tracking information on an aggregated basis to help us operate the Website, enhance and improve our service, improve the look of the site and display advertising and marketing information. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie or image tag is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all such devices. This is done through your browser. If you turn cookies off, you may not have access to many features at the Website that make your Internet experience more efficient and enjoyable, and some of our other services may not function properly.
The Website may contain advertisements, references and links to other web sites and organizations. We may also use third parties to display or serve advertising on the Website. Often these third-party advertisers employ cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs and similar technologies to manage and measure advertising effectiveness. You should be aware that different rules might apply to the collection, use or disclosure of your information by third parties in connection with their advertisements, promotions and other web sites you encounter on the Internet. The use of such technology by these third parties is within their control and not ours. Even if we have a relationship with a third party, we do not control their site(s) or their policies and practices regarding your information.
- Confidentiality and Security of Personal Information
As noted above, in certain situations we may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests from public or government authorities, including to satisfy national security or law enforcement requirements. We may also disclose your Personal Information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety, or the safety of others, or to investigate fraud.
Your Personal Information is stored on secure servers. We provide you with the capability to transmit you Personal Information via secured and encrypted channels if you use a similarly equipped web browser.
- Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name and/or password (if applicable) is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that credit card number, user name and/or password and update our records accordingly.
- Other Limits to Your Privacy; Other Sites
We may also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed by you in these areas becomes public information, and therefore you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information. Your disclosure of such information may prompt the delivery of unsolicited messages from others. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information you choose to provide in connection with these public features. Any information provided by you in this manner will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be used by us for any purpose and without restriction or obligation to you.
Remember, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password (if applicable), and you are solely responsible for your activity, behavior, use and conduct on the Website and for any use of the Website or any other activity or conduct in connection with the Website by others who may use your user name and password, unless and until you notify of us that such information has been misappropriated, compromised or stolen.
- Remarketing and Retargeting
- Consent to Receive Telemarketing Calls, Texts and Emails
From time to time we would like to make certain commercial offers available to you. As such, IF you provide your phone number and/or email address to us via the Website or otherwise, you are consenting to receive telemarketing calls, texts and/or emails from us and our affiliates and the third parties with which we do business (which we will identify) at the phone number(s) and/or email address(es) provided. Telephone calls and texts may be made to any telephone number you provide, including your mobile telephone number, and may be made via an automated dialing system and/or contain pre-recorded messages, all in accordance with applicable law. If you provide a phone number and/or email address to us, you expressly acknowledge and agree that such phone number and/or email may be used for the purpose of initiating telemarketing calls, texts and e-mail messages. In no event shall you ever be required to provide such consent as a condition to purchasing any product or service.
If you wish to unsubscribe from emails from us or our business partners, please contact us at: https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/contact/
If you wish to unsubscribe from all communications, please contact us at: https://www.bitcoinmarketjournal.com/contact/
The Website is controlled, operated and intended for use solely within the United States of America. We do not represent or warrant that the Website, any content thereon, or any use of the Website or any such content are appropriate or lawful for use outside of the United States of America. Use of the Website is void where prohibited.
Last updated September 15, 2017