BMJ Score: 4.1
Quick Summary4 Investors read this
- How to invest: Token sale currently postponed until SEC clarifies further regulation. Investors can still sign up for the whitelist. Register for whitelist on the website. Instructions provided once you create an account.
- Discount: No discounts offered for pre-ICO.
- Eligibility: Pre-ICO not eligible for U.S residents, but they will be allowed to participate in the ICO. Minimum investment of $1000 USD.
- MedCredits is attempting to solve the problem of limited and expensive healthcare. Many people cannot afford visits to the doctor for an evaluation, but with MedCredits you can send descriptions and even pictures to physicians for an accurate diagnoses. Patients worldwide can now have access to doctors at the push of a button.
- Patients can use the first beta release for diagnoses regarding dermatology. Over the next few years, MedCredits looks to open the platform for 3rd party Dapps that will integrate additional telemedicine dapps. So they're customers are patients seeking affordable medical care for minor issues without paying for an entire doctor's visit (opportunity cost included).
- If patients adopt this platform and token, it will lower their cost of medical care, increase convinience and give patients more control over their health. Patients all over the world can now have easier and faster access to healthcare whilst avoiding visits to the doctor. Evaluations on the MedCredits platform will most likely cost a fraction of an actual visit to the doctor.
- MedCredits brings ultra convenient and affordable healthcare to patients across the globe. Also provides physicians an opportunity to evaluate patients globally from their own home.
- MedCredits released a beta version in March of 2018 on the Ethereum public blockchain. White paper is solid and answers majority of the big questions. No signs of early VC.
- 70 % of tokens will be distributed during the sale, 10% for marketing funds, and 20% for the team... which is higher than the typical 10% that you'll see in most other ICOs. MedCredits does NOT provide any details about how the funds raised will be allocated.
- Impressive team to say the least. The CEO, COO, and VP of business development are all Ivy League graduates (Columbia University and Wharton School of Business respectively). The CEO and COO each graduated as doctors with a vision to extend their knowledge and services beyond their local population. MedCredits has a knowledgeable team of 15 persons, many of whom attended Ivy League schools. However, employees with extensive blockchain/crypto experience are lacking a bit.
- The team appears trustworthy at first sight, however, they do not provide the public with a detailed chart/paragraph about how they intend to use their raised funds. Plus, they're giving 20% of the tokens to the team straight away. Anything higher than 10% is a red flag.
- James M Todaro (LinkedIn)
- Moshe Praver (LinkedIn)
- Joseph Todaro (LinkedIn)
- The first software release, Hippocrates, is a user-friendly app on the MedCredits platform connecting patients to dermatologists for fast diagnoses at a fraction of the cost.
- Token is an integral part of the platform. It's used for both payment on the platform and physician verification on the network. MEDX will be the backend payment from patient to physician in exchange for medical services.
- Token adds value on the MedCredits Dapp because it's an easy payment and reward "currency" that takes full advantage of its blockchain platform.
- Fully decentralized. Claim they are the first medical application that uses a decentralized platform.
- Total, fixed supply of 100,000,000 tokens.
- Partnered with a few companies but no one recognizable to the average person.
- High amount of buzz for this ICO. All articles in the top 20 on buzzsumo have at least 100 shares or more.