BMJ Score: 4
Quick Summary27 Investors read this
CommentaryIn some ways, Loyakk’s platform and business model have already been validated – by the advent and deployment of thousands of digital collaboration and sharing platforms already in Add their revenues – from Salesforce, Slack, Microsoft Sharepoint, to name only a few – and you have Loyakk’s addressable market. What's more, common demons haunt these centralized services – security vulnerabilities and a still elusive holy grail of universal interoperability. The question is whether Loyakk can execute and surmount its big and entrenched centralized rivals that also make switching costs enormous and painful. In short, ask any company who uses it how anxious it is to abandon Salesforce. Now multiply that exponentially.
- How to invest: Must sign up via this link to join the pre-sale: https://loyakk.io/loyakk-ico-whitelist/
- Discount: 35% bonus for investments greater or equal to 1 BTC/ 10 ETH 30% bonus for investments less than1 BTC/ 10 ETH
- Eligibility: U.S investors must be accredited.
- Jurisdiction: Loyakk LTD. and Istrategies LTD. are based in London and are the originators of the token sale.
- Minimum investment: 200 LYK
- Problem addressed/solved: Cross-border, cross-company collaboration is the new normal. Businesses face multiple challenges securing and efficiently sharing data with their business partners -- customers, researchers, product design and developers, contract manufacturers, subcontractors, for example. Data leakage, contract disputes, and limited visibility across their business networks leads to billions of dollars in revenue loss and increased costs.
- Target customers/segments: Loyakk is targeting large B2B enterprises that collaborate with other companies on a daily basis. Customers include big multinationals such as SAP, Novartis, Abbott.
- Value creation: With Loyakk, the information and interactions between businesses are now secure, permissioned, verifiable, and immutable. B2B clients can share sales and deal data, share actionable intelligence, leverage and drive automated processes via smart contracts, and do business with anyone across the world to create value for the end customer.
- Market size/potential: It’s difficult to quantify the size of this market, but it’s certainly an ever-growing one. Businesses will always look to collaborate and, as data and information become nearly fully digital, they will have to share via online platforms.
- Market size/potential: It’s difficult to quantify, but is basically the sum of all business sharing and collaboration platforms -- Microsoft Sharepoint, Salesforce, and Slack, to name a few. This is a clear and certain trend that huge and growing. Businesses from the smallest startups to the biggest multinationals must now deal in global markets.
- Regulatory risks: Loyakk will most likely not hit hard regulations as they’re simply a data sharing platform.
- Investor value: Token must gain its value purely from demand to use the platform.
- Disclosures: Loyakk has received VC investment ahead of the ICO. It updates its website frequently with the latest news on the project. It has a Solution Overview, Business Overview, and Tokenomics sections to explain project details.
- Token distribution: 34% Token Sale, 18% Team, 10% Advisors, 5% Strategic Partnerships, 10% Community Rewards, 17% Blockchain Research.
- Use of proceeds: Product and Development: 45% Operations: 20% Marketing: 15% Sales and Customer Adoption 10% Legal and Administrative: 10%
- Soft cap: No indication
- Hard cap: 30 million GPB
- Track record: The CEO, Salim Ali, has a strong background in project management at SAP. He’s led multiple teams and scaled multiple new businesses with revenue KPIs of $1.2B, and jumpstarted SAP’s Digital Business with the SAP App Store. .
- Integrity: CEO Ali offers transparency if only by providing his email address on the website: [email protected] Loyakk has a strong 16-person team, all deep into their professional careers.
- Salim Ali, CEO and Founder (LinkedIn)
- Jitu Telang, BTO and Co-Founder (LinkedIn)
- Tsvetan Georgiev, Blockchain Technical Architect and Development Lead (LinkedIn)
- MVP: Base platform has been built but they do not have an MVP available.
- Token use case: The Loyakk token is required for all interactions across all Loyakk-powered private business networks. The LYK token carries data, enables critical functions that manage multiple levels of permissioning, and controls the propagation of data among the participants in the business network while providing ability to fully audit across company boundaries.
- Value-added: The Loyakk token powers all transactions on the Loyakk network, similar to other utility tokens.
- Decentralization: Loyakk platform is fully decentralized.
- Token Supply: 177,000,000 LYK
- Technical difficulty/investment expertise needed: The Loyakk project is easy to understand on the outside, but requires more knowledge on blockchain to really grasp its workings.
- Halo effect: The top partner is Civic, but it does list six others. There are no partnerships that appear significant, at least for the average investor.
- Buzz: Average buzz for Loyakk. However, they do have several testimonials on their website of high ranking business execs raving about the Loyakk platform. Reviews from pros are extremely valuable in a wild and unpredictable industry.