BMJ Score: 3.8
Quick Summary12 Investors read this
- How to invest: Visit the website and click "Purchase Extra Credit". For step-by-step instructions.
- Discount: 20% bonus.
- Eligibility: Minimum investment of $1,000 USD.
- The success of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum has increased awareness of the benefits that blockchain technology offers. As a result, many industries are scrambling to adopt blockchain technology. However, they are unable to get skilled, blockchain experts to help them grow. This is because there is no formal place where individuals can get the prerequisite skills to work in the industry.
- Extra Credit is targeted at people looking to advance or start their path in the cryptocurrency world.
- Extra Credit provides a solution to this problem by providing a platform where students can get knowledge on Bitcoin and other blockchain technologies. The platform is suitable for novices who are getting an introduction into the cryptocurrency world or experts who want to keep their skills sharp. The platform incentivizes learning by offering students an opportunity to earn XTRA tokens when they complete courses or achieve good scores in any of the competitions. Contributors will also earn by providing modules that students can undertake.
- This projects brings cryptocurrency and blockchain knowledge to the public, whether companies, employees, or investors want to learn... all are welcome.
- No sign of VC investors, whitepaper is a bit light. ExtraCredit already available for download.
- 17% sold in pre-ICO, 50% sold in the ICO, 23% to BitcoinHomework, and 10% to the team. The funds will be allocated as follows: 21% legal, 8% marketing, 23% BitcoinHomework, 23% product development, 34% partner acquisition.
- ExtraCredit gives vague descriptions of team members and does not provide concrete examples of work they've done in the past. That being said, the core team has years of experience in the UK business realm. The team is not very deep and lacks a solid group of advisors.
- Most upper class employees have LinkedIn profiles but not everyone. A good chunk of the team has had experience tutoring or mentoring students in the past.
- Curtis Smith (LinkedIn)
- George Smith (LinkedIn)
- Product already launched.
- Token required because Extra Credit uses an Open Source Platform - Extra Credit offers a reward system for many learning platforms, and the rewards are offered in the form of their token.
- Allows people to purchase products (courses/tools) on the platform in a safe and easy manner. Also gives Tutors and Students the ability to earn tokens based on passed and published courses. It incentivizes students further to learn about crypto and for teachers to continue to publish courses.
- Fully decentralized.
- Strictly limited 600,000,000 token supply.
- One of the best companies to partner with, Google, is currently teaming up with Extra Credit.
- Extra Credit has been featured on Forbes, Huffington Post, and Investing.com. Many, highly viewed articles according to Buzzsumo.