BMJ Score: 4.7
Quick Summary39 Investors read this
CommentaryHeaven knows, we hate to pay those steep service fees to StubHub, et al. And we know that tickets are being snapped up by professional events "arbitrageurs," who buy them in bulk early, control demand, then charge waaayyy more than face value. ("Hamilton" tix that cost as much as a car.) But we're scratching our heads at how Amicorum Live is going to beat back its entrenched competition.
- How to invest: Register for the pre-ico and the team will then provide instructions.
- Eligibility: U.S. residents not allowed to participate.
- Minimum investment: 5 ETH.
- BONUS: 20%.
- Amicorum addresses a legitimate issue for consumers: they pay hefty fees when they buy tickets from resellers such as StubHub.
- Everyday ticket buyers for events.
- Peer-to-peer ecosystem promising to provide secure, transparent and “0” transaction/processing fee-based platform for the ticket re-sale industry — eliminating transaction costs, fraud and empowering ticket buyers.
- Market dominated by big, entrenched players.
- Ticket brokers enjoy a big and still steadily growing market -- 6.92% CAGR to $25 billion in 2021.
- Whitepaper solid and answers all hard-hitting questions.
- Tokens will be distributed as follows: 80% main sale,15% founder/management, 3% marketing, 2% advisors.
- Funds raised will be allocated as follows: 45% product development, 30% marketing,15% legal and security, 10% working capital.
- CEO is a sales professional with 12+ years of experience in a hyper-growth SaaS organization. He also served as ICO advisor for two years prior to co-founding Amicorum.
- Most team members also have past experience with startups that are still active today.
- Adrian Arora, Founder & Investor (LinkedIn)
- Sam Kalra, CO-Founder and Head of Investor Relations (LinkedIn)
- Beta to be launched in Q4 2018.
- AMI TOKEN will be the only means of payment on the AMICORUM.LIVE platform.
- Token supply: 20 million
- Super easy concept -- an idea is for the average Joe.
- "Partner Program" set to launch in Q4 of 2018, but no events, concerts, sports partners yet.
- Good overall buzz