Quick Summary84 crypto investors read this
Travelvee aims to provide a platform that enables hotels and tourist facilities to communicate directly with customers to sell unoccupied rooms exclusively.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: For information on how to invest in the Travelvee token sale, visit the website.
- 12/01/2018 - 12/31/2018: 30% Bonus
- 01/01/2019 - 01/31/2019: 20% Bonus
- 02/01/2019 - 02/15/2019: 10% Bonus
- Eligibility: US, China, and South Korea are restricted.
- Payments Accepted: ETH
- The project is attempting to address a common obstacle that many hotels face, namely, how to increase bookings. On average, hotels operate between 30-55% capacity, and even during seasons where travel is more common, 100% capacity is rare.
- Travelvee intends to bring value to the market by improving pricing models, reducing hotel expenses, increasing hotel profitability, and reducing costs for consumers.
- Travelvee will be competing with the likes of big companies such as Travelocity and Trip Advisor, in addition to other ICO projects with similar goals.
- The tourism industry experiences consistent annual growth and is estimated to be worth around 15% of the global GDP.
- Travelvee’s platform enables early booking requests to be made by platform users specifying the details of their trip. Tourist facilities on the platform that meet the customer’s demands will, in turn, make personal offers within the first 24 hours. The offers will be anonymous and will allow direct communication between consumers and clients, all while promoting fair competition between tourist sites.
- The platform will also allow tourist sites to make direct offers to potential consumers while providing additional communication free of fees and commissions.
- The project’s CTO, Kostadin Bashev, has good leadership experience as the CEO of BID IT and the former managing director of Webcode.
- Travelvee’s team members do not all have their LinkedIn profiles available on the website, but there is a social media link available for all team members.
- Travelvee’s social media manager, Jane Iyamah-Mkpa, has experience as a community manager for blockchain projects such as Pantercon, MyCryptoBank, and Musards that will likely be helpful for engaging community members and marketing the project.
- Kostadin Bashev (LinkedIn)
- Riyadul Islam (LinkedIn)
- Jane Iyamah-Mkpa (LinkedIn)
- Travelvee’s MVP showcases the platform’s functionality.
- The TRAVEL token will used as a medium of exchange between the platform and hotels. Platform users have the option to pay for hotels with fiat or TRAVEL tokens.
- Hotels must pay for their platform subscription fee in TRAVEL.
- Token Supply: 30,000,000 TRAVEL
- Tokens will be burned on occasion to reduce the supply and increase the price of the token.
- Travelvee is a project with a clear mission. The biggest obstacles that could stand in the way of user adoption are its competitors and any marketing missteps the project makes.
- Travelvee has generated a small amount of buzz around the project with over 6,000 followers on Facebook, over 11,000 followers on Twitter, and almost 500 members in the Telegram group chat. The project does have some engagement across its social media accounts, but this activity may not be organic since most of the comments appear to be repetitive.