Quick Summary29 Investors read this
NEO Finance is a decentralized platform that takes into account the weaknesses of classic P2P credit models and aims to create a stable and secure system for crediting users.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: To participate in the NEO Finance ICO, register at the following link.
- 20m-33.5m USD: 10% Bonus
- 33.5-48.5m USD: 10% Bonus
- Minimum purchase: 1000 NEF
- NEO Finance strives to eliminate the shortcomings of current P2P credit systems.
- The P2P lending market currently generates approximately $3.3B USD in revenue.
- From 2013-2018, the market has experienced annual growth of about 51%.
- Neo Finance’s card slightly distinguishes it from other P2P lending projects. Using the payment card will reward users with cash back in the form of platform tokens. The cash back will be a 1% reward for purchases made in stores of digital technology, online stores, cafes and restaurants, and partner stores.
- If the decrease in the value of the pledge asset is more than 40%, the system automatically sells the collateral, the amount necessary to cover the loan. The remaining crypto assets will be returned to the borrower.
- When users shop at partner stores, they are eligible to receive up to a 10% discount.
- Integrated into the platform, the cryptocurrency exchange system will allow users to instantly exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, corrugation, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, NEFCoin, USDT, USD, EUR, GBP, RUB.
- According to the whitepaper, the team has a strong finance background and NEF has solid developers who have experience working for IBM, Microsoft, Google, and Uber.
- Many of the team’s LinkedIn profiles are unavailable.
- Advisors are experienced investors that have been successful in investing in fintech companies.
- Overall, the team does not have that much experience with blockchain.
- Josef Osborn (CEO)
- Jeffrey Chandler (COO)
- Dennis Carr (CTO)
- Gabriel Geffery (Legal Counsel)
- This project does not have an MVP.
- The NEF token will be used in the system as a currency for the issue of loan funds and commission fees, to receive cash-back, to implement transactions within the platform.
- Token Supply: 410,000,000 NEF
- NEFCoin (NEF) is required throughout the project to support ongoing development and operational requirements. All employees are rewarded in NEF tokens
- The initial volume of tokens will be 1,000,000,000 NEF. As the platform develops, if necessary, an additional issue of tokens is possible.
- NEO Finance does not have much buzz around the project at all. They have 39 Twitter followers, 0 Facebook followers, and 65 members in their Telegram.
- To protect the lender from the loss of the borrowed funds, the platform provides the borrower with a sum of fiat funds comparable to 50% of the assessed value of the security asset. If the value of the collateral is reduced by more than 30%, the system will automatically notify the borrower and offer him or her three options for resolving the situation:
- Make an additional deposit by cryptocurrency.
- Repay part of the loan with fiat funds.
- Pay off part of the loan due to a partial sale of the collateral.