Quick Summary132 Investors read this
Gigzi wants to address the market volatility and account vulnerability that is stifling widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies. By harnessing the relative constancy of precious metals and utilizing world-leading iris recognition technology, Gigzi hopes to provide investors with stability, security, and wealth protection. The Gigzi ecosystem is formed of decentralized crypto-assets - Gigzi Black (GZB) and Gigzi Metal, comprising Gigzi Platinum (GZP), Gigzi Gold (GZG), and Silver (GZS) - that are all supported by Gigzi’s three-core applications: their wallet, exchange, and treasury.
- How to invest: In order to participate in the Gigzi token sale, follow this link.
- 15% on investments up to and including 530 ETH
- 30% on investments above 530 ETH
- 45% on investments of 1600 ETH and above
- Eligibility: There are no restrictions for this project.
- Payment accepted: ETH
- There is no minimum purchase requirement for this project.
- Gigzi is looking to target experienced investors looking to solidify their cryptocurrency gains as well as new investors who may be concerned about the volatility of cryptocurrency. Additionally, Gigzi hopes to attract investors that are truly concerned with the security of their wallets by introducing a biometric means of security.
- Adoption and investment in blockchain technology has grown from $93 million USD in 2013 to $1.3 Billion USD in 2018.
- Sales in the two leading market brands has grown from 43,000 in 2015 to 1.6 million in 2017.
- Bitcoin alone is expected to reach 200 million users by 2024.
- Many stable-coin projects only have one coin that is hedged against something with tangible value. Gigzi’s three different tokens backed by metals used around the world may appeal to a wider audience of users than projects with just one coin backed by one resource.
- Gigzi has partnered with Iritech to develop cutting-edge biometric security customized for blockchain applications. This security method distinguishes Gigzi from other projects.
- The project’s lack of storage fees allows platform users to retain the full value of their investment when they transfer funds to Gigzi metal. Usually storage fees can dissuade investors from precious metals, but the ingenuity of Gigzi’s system allows users to ultimately avoid these fees.
- Team members have prior work experience in digital consulting, information technology, and various companies based around the internet and technology, but do not appear to have much experience working with blockchain.
- Some of the project’s team members have solid, credible LinkedIn profiles, but not all team members are on LinkedIn. This lack of complete transparency regarding the team members could push away potential investors.
- Gigzi’s CEO El Asmar is a serial entrepreneur who owns multiple successful businesses, with areas of expertise including digital product development and design.
- Gigzi’s Operations Director Fahad Shiltagh is experienced working with both large established businesses and startups, deploying market leading enterprises and softwares and developing working products using emerging technologies including blockchain. He has prior experience working as a program director for Cognifide and ORM.
- Vladislav Gavriluk (LinkedIn)
- El Asmar (LinkedIn)
- Fahad S (LinkedIn)
- Artyom Polyakoff (LinkedIn)
- Gigzi does have an MVP available at the following link.
- The stable currencies will provide platform users with a means of instantaneously protecting their gains from trading cryptocurrencies.
- There is a 0.2% transaction fee applied on all payments using Gigzi assets. 60% of these funds are paid to GZB holders as Gold Rewards and 40% is retained by Gigzi.
- The token supply for this project is 1,000,000,000 GZB.
- The Gigzi ecosystem will have three tokens pegged against the price of precious metals due to the global consistency, reliability, and stability of the values of these metals. The other token in their ecosystem will be backed by market confidence. Overall, the platform provides an opportunity for users to diversify their investments.
- All four Gigzi tokens are on the Ethereum blockchain.
- The Perth Mint will be auditing Gigzi’s treasury and the results of these audits will be made public on the Gigzi website, providing a strong level of transparency for platform users. (The Perth Mint belongs to a select group of gold refiners that has accreditation from five of the world's leading commodity exchanges.)
- There is not much buzz around the Gigzi project. They have about 2,000 followers on Twitter, and their Telegram only has 13 members.