Quick Summary13 Investors read this
FRELDO aims to create a social networking platform that helps small businesses connect with their customers.
- How to invest: For information on how to participate in the FRELDO token sale, visit the website.
- 15-70 ETH: 2% Bonus
- 70-300 ETH: 5% Bonus
- >300 ETH: 10% Bonus
- Eligibility: US, Canada, and China are restricted.
- Payments accepted: ETH, Fiat
- Minimum Investment: 0.02 ETH
- Freldo hopes to bring value to the market by addressing issues that small businesses in the service industry must overcome, such as high startup costs and difficulty generating sales.
- Small businesses in the US are responsible for approximately 60% of the country’s GDP. Additionally, in Canada, about 3 million small businesses are responsible for almost half of the private sector’s economic power.
- There are a number of competing ICO projects looking to help small businesses with marketing. It may be difficult for Freldo to attract businesses that are already invested in marketing through social media platforms with large populations of users like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- In 2017, almost 78% of the United States’ GDP could be attributed to the service industry.
- Freldo’s service search feature allows users to find services nearby that can be filtered by rating, price, or category to provide a more convenient shopping experience.
- The platform will automatically generate order status reports that will confirm the status of a businesses’ delivery and a customer’s order.
- Freldo has a simple and straightforward procedure for dealing with disputes between businesses and customers via a Freldo employee who will act as an arbitrator. This procedure has the potential to encourage honest business transactions within the platform.
- Team members have strong experience as software developers, which may play a role in the functionality of the platform. CEO Eugene Olkhovski has experience as an embedded software developer for ALT Software, Web3tel, and BSM wireless. Additionally, CTO Zelik Levit is a former software developer for AB SCIEX and MI9 Retail.
- Team members have prior experience consulting and working with technology, but do not have much entrepreneurial experience.
- Freldo’s advisors have relevant experience working with ICO projects such as Alchemy Coin, Gigzi, Rento App, and GGPro.
- Eugene Olkhovski (LinkedIn)
- Zelik Levit (LinkedIn)
- Pavel Brokhman (LinkedIn)
- Gennadiy Shlayer (LinkedIn)
- Alex Manzyukov (LinkedIn)
- Yevgeny Merkulov (LinkedIn)
- The project’s working MVP shows users how the social network will operate.
- The FRECN token will be used within the platform and can be used to increase the capital invested in FRECN.
- The project does not benefit much from the use of an altcoin or blockchain technology.
- Token Supply: 800,000,000 FRECN
- Freldo’s project is not difficult to understand and will likely be an attractive tool for small businesses looking to connect with their target market. However, it may be difficult to lure new customers from more popular social media platforms when promoting user adoption.
- Freldo has a decent following across its social media accounts with almost 7,000 followers on Twitter, over 10,000 followers on Facebook, and over 10,000 members in its Telegram group chat. However, there is not much engagement on these accounts.