EtherSportz

EZS
Starts: 10/1/17 Ends: 10/11/17

Description

153 Investors read this
EtherSportz is being developed as an Ethereum-based eSports tournament platform for popular games like DOTA 2 (Defense of the Ancients 2), League of Legends, StarCraft II, CS-GO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive), and PUBG (PlayerUnknowns: Battlegrounds). Competitors can participate in prize pool tournaments by registering for EtherSportz hosted events and paying an Ether entry fee. The top tournament winners will receive 90% of the Ether prize pool generated by these entry fees. EtherSportz will retain the remaining 10% to pay ESZCoin holders an Ether reward.

Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information

Questions and Answers

Help us improve our listing for this ICO by asking a question.

Ask a question about this ICO.

Browse more ICOs

Latest Alerts

EtherSportz (PreICO)
(www.coinjinja.com)

Team Members

Matthew Skinner (LinkedIn)
Josh Lamont (LinkedIn)
Alex Trottier (LinkedIn)

Comments are closed.