Quick Summary32 Investors read this
Energy Premier is a blockchain based platform for trading and bidding on electricity in a cheaper, safer, and easier manner.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: You must initially register with your email address on the main site in order to then proceed with the KYC process.
- Discount: Bonuses range between 30% and 10%
- 1EPC = $ 0.0003
- Token Supply: Max token supply of 200 billion EPC
- Soft Cap: $5,000,000 USD
- Hard Cap: $34,050,000 USD
- Eligibility: Restricted countries include U.S.A, Korea, Algeria, and Iran.
- Jurisdiction: Switzerland
- Min. contribution 0,2 ETH or 0,02 BTC
- Problem(s) attempting to solve: excessive time spent my electricity companies to determine specifications of electricity, high risk of corruption due to little transparency, limited access to multiple markets, and miscalculation of imbalances.
- Energy Premier will target both consumers and suppliers of electricity. Consumers: Registered company, electricity contract near expiration, typically managed by chief procurement officer of the company. Suppliers: Authorized supplier, has a full team including sales, wants to reach the highest number of healthy paying customers.
- Energy sector valued at over $1 trillion USD.
- Energy Premier wants fully exploit the advantages of being one of the first players to create a bidding platform and retail market for electricity that utilizes the EPC utility token. Most other energy related projects focus on P2P energy trading.
- Energy Premier is highly geographically scalable: there is no need for high capital investments, no need for large numbers of employees and the high-quality software has been built to allow fast scaling.
- The Energy Premier team boasts an impressive background with multiple members working for PwC, Merrill Lynch, Google, SAS, Microsoft, and other prestigious companies.
- The team descriptions lack specific job titles, making it unclear as to who performs what role.
- Some LinkedIn profiles either don’t exist or have sub 100 followers.
- Strong advisory group that has numerous blockchain projects under their belt.
- Viktor Delov (LinkedIn)
- Kevin Karl Castlunger (LinkedIn)
- Blagoja Petrushev (LinkedIn)
- The Energy Premier platform is live and can be accessed at the following link after you create an account. Blockchain features implemented at a later date.
- The EPC token will function as the means to purchase, bid on, and transact for electricity on the Energy Premier platform.
- Energy Premier has a combined 2,000 followers between their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Energy Premier has not listed partners, but they intend to use a sizeable portion of their ICO funds to partner with consumers and suppliers who will trade on the platform, as well as to facilitate and promote trading on the platform