Quick Summary31 Investors read this
EcoStart aims to provide a blockchain platform that generates funding for ecological preservation projects.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: To invest in the EcoStart token sale, visit the website.
- Eligibility: US is restricted
- Pay Accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC
- EcoStart hopes to address issues in the market regarding the lack of available funding for environmental activities.
- EcoStart is looking to target municipal communities, protected natural areas, green startups, socially responsible businesses, and non-profit organizations.
- The project hopes to bring value to the market through the platform’s fundraising services and investment environmental fund (IEF).
- Ecological investments only account for 1% of GDP. However, environmental experts believe that a 3-5x increase in investment is needed to stabilize the environment. In 2017, more than $243 billion was invested in renewable energy.
- Environmental projects can use EcoStart’s platform to create their own altcoin that can serve as a bond, share in the project, or participation certificate.
- The platform’s open API gives developers freedom to create applications and open sources under a free license.
- EcoStart’s crypto-messenger feature will provide a confidential means of communication among platform participants.
- The project will have an investment environmental fund that will invest in projects chosen by TECO holders and EcoStart experts through the platform’s voting process. The projects that are chosen receive funds and are audited. If the results of the audit do not meet expectations, then financing can be suspended.
- CEO & co-founder Olga Bergen has a solid background in marketing and PR. She is currently a promotional director for ANO, and she previously studied at Moscow University where she received a Master’s Degree in Advertising & PR.
- CFO Aleksandr Goldobin has relevant financial experience and is currently the CFO for Hoteleum Blockchain Solutions. He also has experience as an environmental consultant leading up to the Winter Olympics in Sochi.
- Chief Visionary Officer Michael Mckee has experience as a blockchain advisor. He is an advisor for TokenMatch, IDACB, and ICObazaar.
- Olga Bergen (LinkedIn)
- Michael McKee (LinkedIn)
- Aleksandr Goldobin (LinkedIn)
- Olga Gershenzon (LinkedIn)
- Dhana Timilsina (LinkedIn)
- Artyom Akopyan (LinkedIn)
- Alexander Myshkin (LinkedIn)
- EcoStart does not currently have an available MVP.
- The platform’s currency is the TerraEcoCoin (TECO). The primary use case of the token is to give users access to platform features, and to be used as a form of payment within the platform. TECO will be distributed among the owners of TER. 1 TECO will equal 1 TER.
- The project believes that an increase in IEF activity will play a key role in the increase in TECO’s demand in the long run.
- Token Supply: 210,000,000 TER
- Token Price: 1 TER = 0.0005 ETH
- The project’s goals are not difficult to understand. It is trying to address ecological problems that are prevalent in many different areas.
- EcoStart has very little buzz surrounding the project and does not seem to have put a lot of effort into marketing. There are only 294 followers on Twitter, and only 366 members in the Telegram group.