Quick Summary71 Investors read this
Dataeum puts humans at the center of the data economy, completely changing the way data is generated. Blockchain technology provides transparency on how this data generation happens and ensures quality and trust for anyone looking for qualified data. Using crowdsourcing, Dataeum will offer the first collaborative and decentralized platform for data generation.
- How to invest: To participate in Dataeum’s token sale, register on their website.
- Eligibility: US is restricted
- Payment accepted: ETH, BTC, and fiat
- Minimum contribution: 0.2 ETH, 0.01 BTC, or $100 USD
- The sharing economy - or crowdsourcing - was born 10 years ago with the rise of Uber. Today, it affects all major sectors such as transportation (Lyft, Uber), delivery (Deliveroo, Stuart), hospitality (Airbnb), freelancing (Upwork), and more. By 2025, this economy will generate a revenue of $335 billion in key sectors.
- 80 percent of online listings for top retailers display inconsistent, inaccurate, or missing data.
- Only 8 percent of map pin placements are correct.
- The annual spending on bad data quality is an estimated $3.1 trillion.
- By 2020, the accumulated digital universe of data will grow from today’s 4.4 trillion gigabytes to around 44 trillion.
- The data market is now estimated to be worth more than $3 trillion, with 90 percent of its production achieved in the last two years and growth that will increase tenfold by 2025.
- Data collection is done through a mobile application used by a community of collectors who are rewarded for their actions. This reward is calculated according to a “collection value" (cv) price.
- The efficiency of the Dataeum decentralized network is based on two pillars:
- The decentralized and collaborative data generation enables any physical data to be collected and verified.
- The decentralized marketplace makes this data accessible.
- Dataeum will provide merchants with the ability to directly interact with the community by proposing promotional offers and loyalty programs.
- Every day, billions of "flow data" are passively generated by users via browsing behavior, online purchases, opinions on specialized forums or platforms, movements, visits to points of sale, etc. Dataeum will provide transparency to this market by making the sharing of this data available within the marketplace. Users could then be remunerated for the use of the flow data they generate. They will have the possibility then to choose what information is disclosed.
- Data will be accessible for use within a decentralized marketplace.
- Team members have a good mix of business and blockchain experience that should help them reach their goals.
- Dataeum team members have a great LinkedIn presence which can help assure potential investors of the project’s legitimacy.
- Dataeum CEO Charly Pham is the founder of several successful ventures; he created the first mobile application of physical data generation based on crowdsourcing.
- Dataeum COO Billy Pham is tech savvy and a crypto enthusiast. He has a strong education in the US and in France. He acquired strong management and technical skills through the many companies he founded.
- Charly Pham (LinkedIn)
- Billy Pham (LinkedIn)
- Michael Trajkovic (LinkedIn)
- Alain Rabahi (LinkedIn)
- Thanh-Quy Nguyen (LinkedIn)
- Dataeum has an MVP available at the following link.
- The XDT token enables data collection, data licensing, data consultation, acquisition of data ownership exploitation, community role extensions, community interactions, and merchant interactions.
- The Dataeum "XDT" token will be the fuel for the exchanges from collectors to data acquirers.
- XDT token will also remove bank fees involved in using fiat money, and it will democratize platform access to anyone, even those without bank accounts.
- Token Supply: 1 Billion XDT
- Token Price: 1 ETH = 12,000 XDT
- Caps: Soft Cap: N/A; Hard Cap: 35,000 ETH
- Dataeum does not have much of a social media following with almost 5,000 followers on Twitter and Facebook, and over 6,000 Telegram group members.
- Each collector receives a quality score to maintain a high level of reliability.
- The platform will reinforce the direct exchange between the members of the community and boost accessibility to a whole range of services, so far reserved for specialized intermediaries: home services, moving, plumbing, evening classes, daycare, maintenance, renovation, etc.