Quick Summary434 Investors read this
The Bulleon platform provides end-users with the everyday digital asset related services from a single place. This platform aims to provide the users with a wide range of services and instruments in order to conveniently satisfy all of the necessities that are required to navigate through the entire cryptocurrency world.
Bulleon's executive team includes:
Vitaly Chizhov, co-founder and CEO. Prior to founding Bulleon, Chizhov worked in technical drawing.
Golubeva Arina, co-founder and CMO. Arina appears to have a background in client relationship management.
Alex Golubev, CTO. Golubev lacks a LinkedIn profile and his background is unclear.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: In order to participate in the Bulleon ICO, register at the following link and follow the steps of the KYC process.
- Discount: Bulleon has a unique ICO phase discount model that follows a 10 step process. The full description can be found on their website.
- 1 BUL = 0.001 ETH
- Token Supply: Max supply of 7,970,000 tokens
- Soft Cap: No indication of soft cap
- Hard Cap: 148,009 ETH
- Eligibility: Citizens of the China may not participate.
- Jurisdiction: Estonia
- The one-time purchase is limited by 1000 BUL/per address.
- Accept BTC and ETH as payment.
- Bulleon is targeting the crypto investors who see this digital currency and technology as the future. It’s a bit premature for a product like Bulleon, but if adoption continues it will be a valuable tool to have in managing your digital assets.
- Bulleon will no doubt encounter other blockchain projects with the same goal and same “all-in-one” slogan. project s like MyCryptoBank and CryptoCurve are right on its heels.
- On top of offering an all-in-one digital cryptocurrency service that solves money transfer problems in terms of speed, security and extra costs, and the added value of a token exchange platform, they offer merchant services for e-commerce business.
- Bulleon has an additional P2P lending feature that operates via the use of smart contracts.
- Bulleon offering additional dividend opportunities to token holders will increase their attractiveness to investors.
- Team is inexperienced but strengthened by the quality of the Advisors.
- The Bulleon team is smaller than the average blockchain startup, which is surprising considering all the features and solutions they’re planning to offer.
- CEO, Vitaly Chizhov, has an entrepreneur/tech background, but does not impress with his past ventures.
- Vitaly Chizhov (LinkedIn)
- Golubeva Arina (LinkedIn)
- Anita Volk (LinkedIn)
- Nathan Christian (LinkedIn)
- Simon Cocking (LinkedIn)
- Matti Vilola (LinkedIn)
- Bulleon has their smart contract on their site, which is completely open source and free to explore.
- 80% of surplus funds (ETH) will be distributed to the top 25% in total ownership percentage in relation to total surplus of funds. 40% of operating profit will be paid quarterly to the top 25% in total ownership percentage in relation to total operating profit of the whole company.
- The Bulleon is a hybrid token; the token is both, a security and a cryptocurrency token. The sharing of dividends, profit-shares and voting rights to the owners of Bulleon was always part of their plan.
- The users can withdraw all over the world using the Bulleon International Debit Card even in local currencies hence promoting its easy use.
- Considering Bulleon did not launch a private or pre-sale, they have decent online buzz and social media following on their Telegram (17,000), Twitter (21,400), and LinkedIn (1,656).
- Bulleon has also been featured on Forbes, Slush and Irish Tech News.
- Bulleon offers a YouTube video to describe the core of its project, but it really doesn’t give the right impression nor the details that investors want to see.