Quick Summary48 Investors read this
Betbox is aiming to provide a transparent, blockchain-powered gambling platform.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: To participate in the Betbox token sale, visit the website.
- Eligibility: US, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Yemen, the People’s Republic of China, Singapore and Cuba are restricted.
- Payment Accepted: ETH
- Minimum investment: 0.1 ETH
- Betbox is hoping to solve problems in the betting market regarding transparency, service availability, and scalability.
- The project intends to bring value in the market through its oracle outcome consensus, intuitive UI, and multilingual support.
- Betbox will have to distinguish itself from a number of ICO projects that are attempting enter the online gaming market.
- The value of the online gaming market is expected to reach $59.79 Billion USD by 2020.
- Betbox’s platform will allow for individual betting in addition to a number of different betting games. There will be cross-platform clients for web-based, Android, and iOS users.
- The Ox-Sidechain is a secondary blockchain that is responsible for processing smaller transactions. This feature has the potential to increase the number of dApps in the Betbox ecosystem.
- Betbox’s platform will use an oracle to provide visual evaluation of proof, evaluation of facts, detection of fakes, real-time feedback, and the verification of occurrences.
- Betbox team members have prior entrepreneurial experience and experience working with blockchain technology. CEO Stefan Godly and CFO Roman Fritschi are the founders of Blockstein, a company that focuses on ICO management and the transformation of off-chain to on-chain solutions.
- The project has a solid team of advisors that have entrepreneurial and financial backgrounds. Advisor Kevin Fähndrich has experience as an asset manager and is the co-founder of Pontem Capital, a private equity firm. Additionally, project advisor Abiodun Ayorinde has experience working with ICOs. He is an advisor for Namek.io and he is also a member of the International Decentralized Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain board.
- Godly Stefan (LinkedIn)
- Roman Fritschi (LinkedIn)
- Marc Weyermann (LinkedIn)
- Flavio Weidmann (LinkedIn)
- Dren Imeraj (LinkedIn)
- Fabio Niggli (LinkedIn)
- Pascal Dufner (LinkedIn)
- Arbnor Rashiti (LinkedIn)
- Rinor Dreshaj (LinkedIn)
- Gazmen Dermaku (LinkedIn)
- Enis Hyseni (LinkedIn)
- The project has an MVP available that gives users a sense of how the platform’s user interface will operate.
- The OX token will be used as a form of payment within the platform. The token will also provide users with access to the platform’s features, in addition to acting as a means of achieving a proof of authority network.
- Betbox will have quarterly buyback and burn events that will use 20% of quarterly profits to buy and burn OX tokens from volunteering users.
- Token Supply: 100,000,000 OX for sale, no maximum supply
- Token Price: 1 OX = 0.0004 ETH
- The Betbox project is straightforward in what it is trying to accomplish, which is beneficial for attracting potential investors. The app’s user interface seems fairly intuitive which could give it an advantage over its competitors and make it easier to attract new users.
- Betbox does not have a lot of buzz surrounding the project. It has only 324 followers on Twitter, 33 followers on Facebook, and 639 members in the Telegram Group. There is not much engagement on these social media platforms.