Quick Summary17 Investors read this
Attrace aims to address the current problems associated with affiliate marketing with blockchain technology that will account for all clicks and referrals. This could enable companies to understand the true value of their marketing campaigns and strategies.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: To participate in the Attrace token sale, visit the following link.
- 1 ATTR = 0.014 for first 75M ATTR
- 1 ATTR = 0.015 for second 75M ATTR
- 1 ATTR = 0.016 for third 75M ATTR
- 20% bonus for first 62.5M ATTR
- 10% bonus for second 62.5M ATTR
- 5% bonus for third 62.5M ATTR
- Eligibility: U.S. and China are restricted
- Minimum investment: 0.2 ETH
- Payments accepted: ETH, BTC, Fiat
- The project believes that its platform can bring value to the industry by solving all of the issues associated with affiliate marketing such as high fees, tracking and attribution errors, fraud, delayed payments, over and undervalued payments, lack of communication between publishers and merchants, merchant restrictions, and spam.
- Attrace faces a number of competing blockchain platforms with the same goals including the likes of Hoqu, Affchain, Eftoken, and AdEx. Attrace believes that it distinguishes itself from these products with its decentralized click tracking and dedicated blockchain.
- In 2018, the affiliate marketing market was estimated to be worth $13 Billion with expected growth of 12% annually.
- Business Insider reports that affiliate marketing is responsible for around sixteen percent of total e-commerce revenue.
- The platform’s marketing system will send customers to merchants’ websites with a blockchain subcontract that stores information about the publisher, as opposed to the tracking links and record keeping associated with traditional affiliate marketing.
- Publishers will incur a minor fee in ATTR when a subcontract is created.
- The subcontract will register purchases made on the blockchain.
- Publishers will still be paid in fiat while merchants will pay 0.5% of publisher’s commision in ATTR through the exchange.
- As the project grows in size, it will become more scalable by implementing sharding on the blockchain.
- Attrace team members have experience in finance and entrepreneurship, but do not have a great deal of experience in the project’s intended affiliate marketing market.
- The project’s advisors have relevant experience with blockchain technology, fintech projects, and affiliate marketing that should prove to be helpful throughout the growth and development of the project.
- CEO Erwin Werring is a seasoned entrepreneur. He is the co-founder and former CEO of both LinkBundle and Tradelic. LinkBundle is a data and solution consolidation platform for international banks, and Tradelic focuses on growing online communities that are exposed to affiliate marketing.
- COO Lennard Zwart is the co-founder of Res Privata NV Investment Fund and founder of CloudVPS, a cloud computing firm. He also has experience working for Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley.
- Erwin Werring (LinkedIn)
- Lennard Zwart (LinkedIn)
- Marius Jansen (LinkedIn)
- Remko Allertz (LinkedIn)
- Roeland Werring (LinkedIn)
- The project does have an MVP available. The MVP consists of a series of graphs that provide users with insight as to how the platform processes the leads and transactions that are facilitated by publishers.
- The ATTR token will be used to pay for the network fees associated with publisher and merchant transactions.
- Publishers receiving their payments in fiat may help facilitate adoption of the platform, but it diminishes the value of the ATTR token.
- Token Supply: 1,000,000,000 ATTR
- Attrace believes that any problems regarding user adoption will be mitigated by the similarities between the UI of current affiliate marketing networks and the Attrace UI. Additionally, commision payments will remain in remain in fiat currency, which could aid user adoption.
- Attrace does not seem to have put much focus into marketing the project. The project has approximately 800 followers on Twitter and 500 followers on Facebook. However, there are over 25,000 members in its Telegram group.