Quick Summary84 Investors read this
Athero aims to improve commerce by combining the Internet of Things and blockchain technology. Athero incorporates a distributed operating system with an open blockchain, using virtual business-to-business networks and a consensus algorithm to realize better offline solutions for information flow and product sourcing needs.
- How to invest: To participate in Athero’s token sale, visit the following link.
- 1st month 30% ( 1 THO = 0.028 USD)
- 2nd month 20% (1 THO = 0.032 USD)
- 3rd month 10% (1 THO = 0.036 USD)
- 4th month 0% (1 THO = 0.04 USD)
- Payments Accepted: Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, NEM, NEO.
- Minimum Investment: 10 USD
- Athero protocol was designed to tackle the main challenges which limit the fluent exchange and integrity of data in product smart chains. With smart chain data becoming increasingly fragmented, scalability and cost concerns of current decentralized solutions manifest themselves.
- The global blockchain market is expected to grow from USD 411.5 million in 2017 to USD 7,683.7 million by 2022
- The global IoT market was valued at $157 billion in 2016. This value is expected to touch $457 billion by 2020.
- Manufacturing, logistics and utilities are the three major verticals that would account for the major market share, earning $40 billion each.
- Boston Consulting Group predicts that the total IoT market will touch $267 billion by 2020. Similarly, Bain predicts that the B2B IoT market will earn an annual revenue of $300 billion by 2020.
- Athero’s platform allows stakeholders to securely share their data and keep sensitive data fully encrypted at all times. By supporting global standards for data exchange (GS1, IoT, compliance standards), Athero assures compatibility with existing ERP systems, making the implementation process quick and efficient.
- Athero will have 6 commercial products: dApps, a decentralized exchange, data sharing, a Wifi-ready Solar Smart Bench Network, Smart Car Parking Technology, and air and pollution smart sensors.
- THO Blockchain itself is composed of these three technologies: Private key cryptography, A distributed network that includes a shared ledger, Smart contract ability
- Athero chain aims to construct a basic data platform for the IoT system, providing a full process solution for data acquisition, storage, sharing, and application.
- All team members on the website have LinkedIn profiles. However their profiles only show their education and that they work for Athero. None of the team members’ prior work experiences are shown.
- Athero CEO Thomas Plattsmier is an experienced project manager and business restructuring specialist with more than 15 years of international experience in the technology, energy, and construction industries, particularly in Switzerland, Austria, and Germany. He specializes in business process organization, procurement consulting, cost optimization, and business administration.
- Athero Co-Founder and Software developer Jay Friscia has over 10 years of experience working in data science.
- Thomass Plattsmier (LinkedIn)
- Jay Friscia (LinkedIn)
- Lukas Zadorozny (LinkedIn)
- Dalton Janovsek (LinkedIn)
- Niou Someya (LinkedIn)
- Madhu Sahota (LinkedIn)
- Yagi Taisho (LinkedIn)
- This project does not currently have an MVP available.
- THO is native token currency to be integrated with and used on the Athero network for decentralized applications. Whether users want to use any application or service, exchange altcoins, or create and sell dApps, they need to pay a small fee in Athero tokens.
- Token Supply: 2,000,000,000 THO
- Initially, THO is proposed to be issued and implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC-20 compliant token. Once the Athero Protocol is developed, the initial THO based on ERC-20 will be exchanged on a 1:1 basis with native THO issued on Athero’s blockchain.
- The Athero team includes financial experts and professional traders who have helped in creating the right tokenomics for this project. The company is confident that profits could be made as soon as the ICO sale is concluded.
- Athero has a moderate amount of buzz around the project with over 7,000 followers on Twitter and over 5,000 followers on Facebook.
- Athero’s two-layer consensus protocol will enhance users’ experience by allowing for a high-speed control channel of IoT data exchange.
- Athero’s marketing budget will be used to create awareness and engagement of the possibilities of the platform.