Quick Summary58 crypto investors read this
ARROUND is a decentralized augmented reality (AR) platform that aims to provide the world with a captivating new digital environment to explore, where millions will be able to create and share their own AR experiences.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: To participate in the ARROUND token sale, visit the following link.
- 40% until 100,000,000 ARR sold
- 30% until 300,000,000 ARR sold
- 20% until 500,000,000 ARR sold
- Payments accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH, Dash
- Minimum purchase: 1 ETH
- ARROUND offers a disruptive and fully functional AR social platform available for iOS and Android, which will also be ported to consumer smart glasses.
- ARROUND offers a way for advertisers, brands, and organizations to reach their audience in a way that both delights them and informs them.
- The use of blockchain ensures IP rights and the AR Store provides a staging area to test new products and services, which ultimately contributes to the development of the social network.
- The market capitalization of some newly established companies in the field of AR/VR are already in the hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Forecasts put the burgeoning AR market at $120 billion by 2020, growing to $198 billion by 2025.
- According to analysts at Juniper Research and Goldman Sachs, the augmented reality market will grow by 20-100 times in the next five years.
- he size of the mobile advertising market is projected to be worth $215B by 2021.
- The ARROUND platform consists of four integrated elements: a disruptive universal advertising network, an augmented reality marketplace, a social platform, and the next generation AR map that will create the backbone for AR projects around the world.
- The AR Advertising network could offer in-store navigation to a specific product within a shop. Once the product is located via AR Camera recognition, then a new series of augmented reality functions can be triggered, such as a display of additional information about the product depending upon the nature of the object and the person viewing it.
- In addition to enabling the advanced AR experience on ARROUND, the AR Map data that is collected could also be analyzed to determine prime advertising locations and to develop optimum marketing and advertising strategies by time and location correlated to user activity.
- On AR Social, users will be able to create Rounds, AR objects that can contain a variety of media types, and place them in physical locations. Other users can interact with these Rounds using typical social actions, such a liking, sharing and responding to them. Content on ARROUND can be shared to YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, as well as by email.
- The AR Store allows users to conduct the sale and lease transactions of content and services offered on the platform. Content authors will set the prices for their products themselves. It provides develops access to SDKs, APIs, distributed storage, and emulators.
- ARROUND’s team has solid experience working with startups, and ARROUND’s advisors have great experience advising different blockchain projects.
- Team members and advisors have solid LinkedIn profiles that may assure potential investors of the project’s legitimacy.
- CEO Neil Bryant Russell is an experienced Internet startup manager. He previously led Badoo.com as CEO, building the project to over 50 million registered users worldwide.
- Founder and Chief Business Development Officer Evgeny Dobrovolsky is a serial entrepreneur and investor in technology start-ups with stellar management experience, having led some of Russia’s largest corporations successfully through the last financial crisis. Evgeny is the co-founder of Intalev, one of Russia’s leading automation outsourcing companies and Founder and CEO of Vladimir Textiles Holding, which has more than 2,000 employees. Evgeny also serves as Chairman of the Board of Soglasie, a leading private pension fund, and is a prominent member of the Russia-South Korea Business Council.
- Neil Bryant (LinkedIn)
- Evgeny Dobrovolsky (LinkedIn)
- Arkady Yasashny (LinkedIn)
- Dmitry Orekhov (LinkedIn)
- Artem Haritonov (LinkedIn)
- This project has an MVP available at the following link.
- ARROUND uses the ARR token as a unit of exchange within the platform.
- ARR tokens must be used to purchase or lease digital items or services from connected developers and by commercial parties to run advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Token Supply: 3,000,000,000 ARR
- Tokens can also be used to motivate users to view advertising and marketing campaigns and provide an incentive for users to map their environment, thereby contributing to the network and ultimately increasing the value of the token.
- ARROUND provides the option to lease map data to 3rd parties, for example other AR applications that require the same high level of accuracy and access to spatial marketing data in order to monetize their property. This data can become a significant source of demand for the ARR token.
- This project has an impressive list of partners including Unilever, Scania, and Campari. The team is working with these partners to launch AR marketing campaigns. Prominent among the initial partner base is the pharmaceutical chain 36.6 (partly owned by Walgreens Boots Alliance), which operates over 2,000 physical locations and offers ARROUND the opportunity to implement its unique in-store location marketing solution.
- ARROUND has generated a moderate amount of buzz around the project. The project has over 4,000 followers on Twitter, over 3,000 followers on Facebook, and almost 4,000 Telegram group members.