BMJ Score: 4.6
Quick Summary16 Investors read this
CommentaryDarcMatter is a decentralized global platform for those who manage "alternative investments" -- private equity, hedge funds, managed futures, real estate, commodities, and derivatives contracts. The blockchain brings transparency and security to an industry that has been rife with ambiguity, complexity, and even fraud since its inception. Additionally, changing and evolving regulations have raised costs for alternative asset managers.
- How to invest: Register on the website to get whitelisted for the Pre-Sale.
- Eligibility: Minimum Investment: $100 USD or BTC/ETH/XEM equivalent.
- All contributors from the United States must be accredited investors and verified by registering at www.darcmatter.com.
- Industry plagued by evolving global regulations and heavy compliance costs.
- Unlike other more conventional investments that have long been conducted electronically and online, alternatives has largely taken place the old-fashioned way...on paper.
- Money in alternative investments has reached record levels and is expected to reach $15.3 trillion by 2020.
- DarcMatter is developing a blockchain-based distributed ledger to remove opacity and inefficiencies from alternative investments.
- Mission is clear and stated on the website along with the whitepaper.
- Tokens will be distributed as follows: 50% main sale, 35% management reserve, 6% developers, 4% seed investors, 5% company reserve.
- Tokens will be allocated as follows: 49.04% product R&D, 15% platform expansion, 15% SG&A, 5% seed investor, 4% PR and marketing, 3% regulatory compliance, 2.96% management dividend, 2.5% shareholder loan and reimbursements, 2% legal counsel, 1.5% developers bonus.
- DarcMatter is a VC backed project. The platform has already launched and been in use since 2016.
- Whitepaper on the short side.
- CEO has "worked to push forward necessary regulatory changes" for blockchain in the financial industry. COO is an experienced marketing and strategy professional who led DarcMatter to a number-four ranking out of 120 in South Korean competition for "Best Growth Stage Fintech Company.
- Strong board of advisors.
- Product already launched.
- DarcMatter Coin (DMC) is a utility token that will be used by fund managers and investors to create and process smart contracts. They will also be used to access due diligence reports, KYC, and AML details.
- Total supply of 1 billion tokens. Finite supply, will not be increased.
- Users include Wells Fargo, Merrill Lynch, J.P. Morgan, and AIG.
- Solid buzz for DarcMatter.