Quick Summary27 Investors read this
Vanig is an integrated E-Commerce platform and supply chain ecosystem powered by the blockchain. The goal is to change the way ecommerce works from manufacturers to consumers to make shopping a better experience.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: Interested investors can join the pre-sale by registering for the whitelist.
- Discount: Bonus starts at 25% on 08/22/2018. It will decline by 5% every week until it reaches 0% on 09/19/2018.
- Eligibility: Token sale not available to US residents and citizens.
- Minimum purchase limit 0.1 ETH
- Accept crypto & FIAT currencies ETH, BTC, LTC, USD
- Vanig will try to tackle the lingering problems of dealing with middle men, long payment waiting periods, lack of information on raw materials, and fractured tracking.
- Vanig wants to target the entire ecommerce industry. Their platform will be used by buyers (average consumers who want to purchase online) and sellers (companies looking for another avenue to sell their products). Vanig will generate revenue from seller fees, pro features for sellers, and advertisements.
- The South East Asia (Vanig’s primary regional market) retail ecommerce sales sit at around 5.5 billion USD. According to Statista, it’s expected to grow to approximately 85 billion USD by the year 2025.
- All offered items are put through a selection process by experts. All products shown have been selected for individuals via AI with affordable prices, detailed information about product origin and raw composition materials for complete transparency. Uses total tracking to combat fractured tracking of transactions.
- The sellers will enjoy the benefits of lesser selling fees (compared to other major E-commerce players) and instant payments, and the buyers will enjoy the benefits of buying trusted products, paying with different payment methods (including VANIG tokens) and be rewarded for purchases on the platform.
- Retailers and user recommendations can be verified Reduce and eliminate the middlemen, resulting in product to be cheaper for consumer and lucrative for the seller as vanig offers instant payment transfers.
- The CEO, Dan Ramirez, has a serial entrepreneur background and has deep experience scaling organizations in software and blockchain development. Industries include security, identity, financial, institutional and government for more than 20 years.
- The majority of the Vanig Executive team has experience in a high level corporate position at a major company. In their employee bio, each member has the logo of their past place of employment, and most of the companies would impress the average reader.
- Dan Ramirez (CEO) (LinkedIn)
- Philip Abraham (CSO) (LinkedIn)
- Geofrey Rainey (CTO) (LinkedIn)
- Vanig has a state-of-the-art MVP and anyone can access it via their website. They also provide a handy user guide that will walk you through the process of using the platform. MVP functions with VANIG token.
- Token Supply: 225 million VANIG
- Vanig tokens allow for competitive pricing, security, and transparency. The dual token provides a stable crypto shopping experience for customers.
- With VANIG tokens, merchant will immediately receive remuneration, thus creating greater motivation for immediate dispatch and a better revenue structure.
- Vanig lists their Token Sale partners and Business Partners, which include a number of blockchain advisory companies for both their project and ICO. They don’t surprise anyone with their partners, but iFashion Group appears to be a huge player in the Singapore ecommerce scene. They’ll likely be initial users of the Vanig platform.
- Vanig has an impressive 16,000 Facebook followers accompanied by an additional 16,000 Twitter followers. According to Buzzsumo, Vanig has over 1k engagements on their top article. It’s safe to say that Vanig has done well in generating buzz around their project.