Quick Summary9 Investors read this
UnitedFans intends to bring sports fans and sports organizations closer together through its platform that allows fans to vote on team decisions.
- How to invest: To participate in the UnitedFans token sale, visit the website.
- Eligibility: There are no restrictions for this project.
- Payments accepted: BTC, ETH, Fiat
- UnitedFans aims to address problems in the market pertaining to poor funding, the lack of social events that could expand fan bases, and the centralization of power regarding decision-making within a sports organization.
- The project hopes to bring value to the market by leveraging crowdsourcing input to improve management decisions, thereby potentially increasing team support.
- The 10 most popular teams in the world are estimated to have a market cap of $24 billion USD.
- UnitedFans Decision Making Index is a unique feature that allows platform users to view a list of decisions that are being proposed by their club. This feature is accompanied by the platform’s new issue feature that allows community members to raise issues pertaining to the club for all community members to see. These features will help improve the transparency of sports organizations.
- The platform has the potential to enable users to vote on team decisions, purchase tickets, purchase merchandise, engage with community members, and send tokens, all within a mobile application. All of these features together could help promote a sense of intimacy between fans and organizations.
- The project’s team members have some relevant experience in the sports world that may be conducive to the project’s success. Co-founder and CEO Niv Tal directs a nonprofit soccer organization and is a former professional soccer player. Additionally, Senior Vice President Daniel Spyralatos has experience working for Training Mask, a company that sells fitness breathing devices.
- UnitedFans’ advisors have good advising experience. Roger Crook has experience as an advisor for EXPEKE, AORA, and GGPro, while Leon Pein has experience as an ICO expert and marketing consultant with KEY Difference Media.
- Niv Tal (LinkedIn)
- Sivan Sadan (LinkedIn)
- Daniel Spyralatos (LinkedIn)
- Janna Palankin (LinkedIn)
- Bar Yehudai (LinkedIn)
- Ernest Chuang (LinkedIn)
- Shubham Jain (LinkedIn)
- Ori Ben Ezra (LinkedIn)
- The project does not currently have a working MVP.
- Tokens will be used within the platform as a form of payment and to give platform users voting rights.
- Users will have the option to pay high, normal, or low network fees that have varying transaction fees.
- Token Supply: 130,000,000 GOAL
- 1 GOAL = 0.00025 ETH
- The straightforward idea behind the project is unlikely to confuse potential investors. However, one major obstacle that may stand in the way of this project’s success is sports organizations’ willingness to allow fans to have a say in their decision-making process.
- UnitedFans has not put that much effort into marketing the project. It has over 4000 followers on Twitter, almost 2500 followers on Facebook, and almost 3500 members in the Telegram group chat. The engagement across its social media accounts is not very strong.