Quick Summary13 Investors read this
Svandis hopes to create a research community that aggregates data and information from a number of sources to provide investors with honest investment news in real time.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: For information on how to participate in the Svandis token sale, visit the website.
- Eligibility: US is restricted.
- Payment Accepted: ETH
- Svandis is attempting to address issues in the altcoin market pertaining to the availability of trusted data.
- Svandis intends to bring value to the market and its users by using machine learning and crowdsourced data to inform platform users of market news in real time.
- Svandis will be competing with like-minded ICOs that are planning to crowdsource data and increase the accessibility of accurate data.
- The total blockchain market is expected exceed $7.5 Billion USD by 2024.
- The platform’s newsfeed aims to aggregate information from a number of sources like Twitter, Medium, and other websites to deliver information to platform users in real time. Users will have the ability to modify their newsfeeds to fit their interests.
- When the platform launches, the Svandis team will initially dictate all of the news sources to ensure that high quality sources are being used. Over time the project will transition, allowing users to add their own news sources that must pass through the platform’s validation mechanisms. This transition will signal the creation of the Svandis Research Community.
- Svandis will introduce a catalyst analysis tool that allows users to visualize an altcoin’s change in price in relation to a significant event or catalyst. The catalysts will be identified by Svandis analysts, price monitoring, and tagged news feed articles.
- Svandis is working on developing heat maps that will present complex market data to investors in an intuitive manner. The platform will also facilitate portfolio visualization that allows users to understand how news can impact their portfolio.
- Svandis has a fairly entrepreneurial team. CEO Hermann Finnbjörnsson is the founder of Icepass and the ISX Exchange. Icepass is a digital token card that is used for making payments and the ISX Exchange is an Icelandic altcoin exchange that is connected to the Icelandic banking system.
- The project’s team of investors has relevant experience in finance and fintech. Project advisor Kate Kurbanova is the co-founder of Akropolis, a blockchain venture hoping to provide a blockchain solution for the global pension crisis. Additionally, project advisor Nodari Kolmakhidze is the chief investment officer at Cindicator, a company that is attempting to take into account the strengths and weaknesses of humans and AI.
- Hermann Finnbjörnsson (LinkedIn)
- Yan Crevier (LinkedIn)
- Chris McClure (LinkedIn)
- Sebastien Harvey (LinkedIn)
- Iakov Mishchenko (LinkedIn)
- Victor J Wiebe (LinkedIn)
- Marc-Olivier Lebel (LinkedIn)
- Ruben Movsesyan (LinkedIn)
- This project does not have an available MVP.
- SVN is a utility token that allows users to access features available within the Svandis platform and on the Svandis marketplace. The SVN token will also reward users for contributing and validating data, in addition to using the DataMining App.
- There are varying levels of access available within the Svandis platform. Holding a fixed amount of tokens provides access to different plans and discounts within the platform.
- Token Supply: 400,000,000 SVN
- Token Price: 1 SVN = $0.05 USD
- This project is fairly easy to understand and has the potential to attract not only new blockchain investors, but seasoned investors as well.
- Svandis has a decent list of partners that includes companies like Cindicator and JSON Capital.
- Svandis does not seem to have put a lot of effort into marketing its project and does not see a lot of engagement from potential investors on social media. The project has around 2063 followers on Twitter, 165 followers on Facebook, and 299 members in the Telegram group.