Quick Summary49 crypto investors read this
The One Solution Fund aims to be a decentralized fund that is controlled democratically by token holders to capitalize on profitable investment opportunities presented by ICOs.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: To participate in the One Solution token sale, register at the following link.
- ICO days 1-10: 20% discount
- ICO days 11-20 15% discount
- ICO days 21-30: 10% discount
- ICO days 31-40 5% discount
- Eligibility: There are no restrictions for this project.
- Payments accepted: BTC, ETH
- One Solution hopes to solve issues in the market pertaining to the difficulty of selecting an investment, the lack of available discounts and bonuses, and the risks associated with investing in ICOs.
- The project intends to bring value to the market by creating a community-driven decentralized fund that will invest in promising ICOs.
- In Spring 2018, there were around 250 established cryptofunds. Twenty-six were created in 2018, and 175 were established in 2017.
- Satis Group reports that more than 80% of ICOs that exceed $50 million in market capitalization end up being scams, with only 8% of projects seeing their token traded on exchanges. Less than half of the projects that make it to exchanges are successful.
- One Solution’s fund will have an executive analytical committee that is responsible for entering and exiting projects based on voting results, preparing analytical reports, implementing the project’s marketing plan, and verifying all of the fund’s transactions. The founders of the project plan to recruit experts to fill these positions.
- In an attempt to mitigate risk, One Solution Fund will use a multilevel project selection system. Fund experts will initially seek out promising projects and analyze public information available about the projects, then search for additional information and provide further analysis before platform users vote on the project.
- When the fund is entering new projects, there will be a three-month control period, unless platform users vote against this plan. This control period will be implemented in hopes of high returns with minimal risk.
- An exit period for a project will be established by vote. However, if there are issues with a project platform, users will be notified by a fund expert, and experts will continue to update platform users about the situation.
- One Solution’s team members are experienced investors. Project CEO Dagmar Cask has experience as an analyst with Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank AG. Additionally, CFO Antony Koles is a former senior analyst for Société Générale and Raiffeisen Bank International AG.
- CMO Deepanshu Bhatt has ICO advisor experience that should prove to be helpful for the project’s development. He is currently an ICO advisor for MinedBlock Limited, ServAdvisor.co, and CHER Ecocity.
- There are only four team members listed on One Solution’s website, which brings into question how the team members will be able to handle the workload associated with establishing the project.
- Dagmar Kask (LinkedIn)
- Antony Koles (LinkedIn)
- Deepanshu Bhatt (LinkedIn)
- One Solution’s available MVP allows potential platform users to view the platform’s interface and see how the voting system works.
- One Solution will issue its own cryptocurrency, Solvo. Holding the currency will allow users to access the the project’s fund and have voting rights.
- The Solvo token will yield quarterly dividends to token holders.
- Token Supply: 100,000,000 OSF
- Solvo will not be issued until after the project’s ICO. Investors must transfer their tokens from the ICO to their internal system wallets, where the tokens will be transferred for Solvo. They will receive a 10% bonus.
- To increase the trade volume and volatility of the token, the fund may occasionally use some of the dividends to purchase Solvo on external exchanges.
- While this project is not too difficult to understand, it may have difficulty facilitating user adoption because of the high number of cryptofunds that are already established. The fund will likely only appeal to seasoned investors that are familiar with the ICO space.
- One Solution does not have much buzz around the project. It has about 6,800 followers on Twitter, around 1,000 followers on Facebook, and over 78,000 Telegram group members. However, it is uncertain whether or not the engagement on these accounts is authentic.