Quick Summary36 crypto investors read this
EtainPower aims to facilitate an increase in renewable energy investment by informing users of investment opportunities and allowing renewable energy projects to be financed through the platform.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
- How to invest: To participate in the EtainPower token sale, visit the following link.
- Eligibility: US and China are restricted
- Payment Accepted: ETH
- Minimum investment: 0.1 ETH
- EtainPower is addressing problems related to the funding issues, ease of investment, and logistical obstacles in the renewable energy market.
- The project hopes to bring value to the market by providing investors with a listing of renewable energy projects that highlight their strengths and weaknesses. EtainPower will also use artificial intelligence in an attempt to increase the elasticity of the power grid.
- The US Energy Information Administration predicts that the global electricity generated by renewable energy will surpass 30%.
- The platform’s P2P power trading allows PPS token holders to purchase electricity from local renewable energy sources at a discounted rate.
- EtainPower will give renewable energy producers the opportunity to use a blockchain-powered microgrid that will facilitate power transactions with smart contracts.
- EtainPower’s smart grid technology will utilize artificial intelligence and big data to track and organize the power generation within the grid. This technology has the potential to reduce operational costs while promoting sustainable energy.
- EtainPower team members have strong entrepreneurial and tech backgrounds. Project founder and CEO Steven Dong is the founder of Zhongxin Ocean International, a bio-tech trade company, and a former investment banking analyst for Infinitedge Partners. Co-Founder and CTO Fei Wang is a senior software developer for Uber and is a former video game developer.
- The project’s advisors have good experience working with tech ventures and also have blockchain experience. Advisor Dongyan Wang is the CAO of DeepBrain Chain and has over two decades of experience working with AI. Additionally, project advisor Tom Kosnik is a partner at FoundersX Ventures, a venture capital firm located in the Silicon Valley. He is also the co-founder of the Global Entrepreneurial Leaders Institute, a program that connects young entrepreneurs with experienced mentors.
- Steven Dong (LinkedIn)
- Fei Wang (LinkedIn)
- Ethan Wang (LinkedIn)
- Gemma Duan (LinkedIn)
- Jeffrey Zhang (LinkedIn)
- Cheng Ma (LinkedIn)
- Kewen Chen (LinkedIn)
- Dapeng(Max) Guo (LinkedIn)
- Liya Zeng (LinkedIn)
- Lance Ma (LinkedIn)
- Antonio Salvatore (LinkedIn)
- David Tschan (LinkedIn)
- There is no available MVP for this project.
- The project will have two tokens: EtainPower (EPR) and PowerPoints (PPS).
- The EPR token gives users voting rights and gives them access to the platform. Platform users will also be able to purchase PPS with EPR.
- The PPS token will be used to finance renewable energy projects. The value of PPS is equal to the price of one kilowatt hour of energy generated by the project. The token will be used to pay utilities providers and pay for services within the EPS platform.
- Token Supply: 10,000,000,000 EPR
- Token Price: 1 EPR = 0.0000153846 ETH
- This project’s goals are clearcut and could be of interest to potential renewable energy investors and people who are trying to lead a more sustainable lifestyle.
- EtainPower has a solid list of partners including Blue Rising Capital, Gobi Partners, and DeepBrain Chain.
- EtainPower has decent following across its social media accounts. The project has over 15,000 followers on Twitter, around 750 followers on Facebook, and over 94,000 members in its Telegram group. However, the engagement rates on these platforms are somewhat lackluster.