Quick Summary323 crypto investors read this
The future of accounting, saving businesses billions and sparing the individual sole reliance on expensive accountants. Integrating blockchain into the industry streamlining the supply chain, saving money to businesses, and moving towards a healthier economy away from the risk of fraud and away from present gross accounting inefficiencies.
Raised Amount Unreported: contact us to update this information
How to Invest
- How to invest: Accounting Blockchain has a unique feature that breaks down your potential investment on their site. Plus, it functions as a “checkout” option as well. Visit the following link to learn more.
- Discount: Bonus starts at 25% on wave 1 and continues down to 0% after each wave. For more details on bonus structure, visit page 20 of the white paper.
- Eligibility: Residents of the USA may not participate.
- Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Bitcoin cash are acceptable forms of payment.
- Users of this platform will be businesses that replace traditional bookkeeping products with the Accounting Blockchain.
- 10s of trillions of business to business accounting transactions must be recorded every year. Every transaction must be recorded by the sending and the receiving party independently of each other. The cost of this? Billions of dollars are spent each and every year because there is no trusted common ground to connect businesses along the supply chain.
- Accounting Blockchain expects the crypto market to increase economically, leading to a situation where businesses need to interact in crypto and thus require software such as Accounting Blockchain.
- A special feature of the project, AB Fingertips Suite, provides a perfect marriage of the traditional FIAT currencies, smart contracts, and crypto currencies.
- The accounting blockchain will allow the integration of of triple entry and smart contracts tailor made to fit the current market of accounting software packages.
- Accounting Blockchain really wants to prepare companies for the new wave of tech and the regulations that will undoubtedly follow that wave.
- Their head blockchain strategy advisor, Steve Tendon, graduated from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, focusing on the use of emerging technologies, in particular Blockchain technologies, to improve business performance.
- It’s refreshing to see the Founder and CEO coming directly from an accounting background. Nathaniel Borg owns a boutique accounting and auditing firm, specialising in the provision of accounting, taxation and auditing services.
- A group of accounting brains operating a businesses typically bodes well for investors because you know every detail on the books will be right on target.
- Nathaniel Borg (Founder & CEO) (LinkedIn)
- Daniel Cutajar (Founder & COO) (LinkedIn)
- Christian Deguara (CTO) (LinkedIn)
- AB Tokens can be used in 3 different ways. You can either subscribe to any one of the services offered by Accounting Blockchain, record accounting entries (triple entries) on The Accounting Blockchain and users can use AB Tokens to settle amounts due to each other.
- Token Supply: Maximum of 22 billion tokens
- AB has an awesome page on their website describing mark trends, AB token demand, and other factors that will lead to the success of the project.
- The Accounting Blockchain has a decent presence online. Their Twitter (26k) and Facebook (6.1k) have each done well acquiring followers. Additionally, they have 26,000 members on Telegram.
- The Accounting Blockchain project is certainly introducing a new concept of bookkeeping, thus making it technically proficient. Having said that, their overarching mission is clear and they outline their steps well in the roadmap so that everyone knows what’s happening.