Quick Summary19 Investors read this
Ledgity aims to provide a platform that will allow companies to tokenize assets and allow users to trade tokenized assets.
- How to invest: For information regarding how to participate in the Ledgity token sale, visit the website.
- Eligibility: US and China are restricted.
- Payments Accepted: ETH, BTC, Fiat
- Minimum investment: 0.1 ETH
- Ledgity hopes to solve issues in the market regarding the fraud and inefficiencies in current financial systems. The project hopes to bring value to the market by providing equal investment opportunity to everyone who uses its mobile application through the tokenization of traditional securities that will be managed by smart contracts.
- Over the past 10 years, fund management has grossed net sales of 2,241 Billion Euros, and the global volume has reached almost 9,800 Billion Euros.
- Approximately 2.5 billion people do not have access to financial services.
- Within the trading platform, Ledgity will offer compliance and accessibility. The team speculates that its solution will reduce compliance costs and bring more capital into unlisted investments.
- Ledgity will allow platform users to interact with each other through the platform’s messaging feature. Users will also be able to share news with each other.
- Companies can sell assets digitally via Ledgity’s tokenization service. Once a company pays the tokenization fee, Ledgity’s smart contract will create a ticker for the company on the platform, and the smart contract will generate the appropriate amount of tokens and send them to the company’s wallet. The company can then decide how many tokens it wants to sell in an STO.
- Founder and CEO Pierre Yves Dittlot has extensive entrepreneurial experience. He is a founding partner for Scale Up Group, a company focused on accelerating the growth of European SMEs. He is also a founding partner for TC Strategie Financiere SAM, an asset management company based in Monaco.
- CTO Garnett Gilchrest is also the CTO and managing partner of Deeprock Advisors, an oil and gas advisory and consulting firm. He is also the former Executive VP of Information Technology for MultiView, a company that focuses on digital marketing for B2B transactions.
- Pierre-Yves D (LinkedIn)
- Garnett Gilchrest (LinkedIn)
- Joe Petrowski (LinkedIn)
- Michele Dargenio (LinkedIn)
- Mario Rathouis (LinkedIn)
- Olivier Cacciuttolo (LinkedIn)
- Faustine Moussé (LinkedIn)
- Yanjiao Yang (LinkedIn)
- Ledgity does not have an available MVP.
- The LTY token will be used as a utility token within the platform. It can be used to pay for tokenization fees, trading fees, premium membership, and professional membership.
- Token Supply: 1 Billion LTY
- Premium membership costs 10,000 LTY and will give members priority access to high-demand, low-capped STOs.
- Professional membership costs 100,000 LTY and allows members to provide their asset management advice on Ledgity and get paid by their users.
- The project’s mission is clear and not too difficult to understand for potential investors. However, potential investors may be concerned with the project’s lack of partnerships because it is not certain what companies will use the platform to tokenize assets.
- Ledgity does not have much buzz surrounding the project. There are 954 followers on Twitter, 62 followers on Facebook, and 942 people in the Telegram group. The project does not see a strong amount of engagement across these social media platforms.