Quick Summary135 Investors read this
Buddy, partnered with industry leaders such as Amazon, Docker, Github, Microsoft, and Google, is a winning development automation platform that serves a rapidly growing market valued to become $345 billion by 2022. Over 7,000 developers use Buddy every day across 120+ countries. Featured customers: INC. Magazine, CGI.com & ING Bank. Our vision is to become the backbone on which talented people can build world-altering apps & services. Our goal is to take the load off millions of developers by offloading everything that can be automated – giving them back the time for being creative.
- How to invest: In order to get a place in line for the ICO, register on the whitelist at the following link .
- Discount: 30 AUG - 13 SEP: 15% bonus 14 SEP - 29 SEP: 10% bonus 30 SEP - 14 OCT: 5% bonus 15 OCT - 29 OCT: 0% bonus
- Token Price: $0.10 = 1 BUD
- Token Supply: Max of 670 million BUD tokens will be generated.
- Soft Cap: 8,000 ETH
- Hard Cap: 60,000 ETH
- Eligibility: Restricted countries include China and the USA.
- Jurisdiction: Poland
- Buddy will try and solve some lingering issues in the industry, most notably difficulty scaling projects, obsolete tools, and the lack of solutions for cross-functional teams.
- Developers, Experts and Users will all be connected by the platform in a joint mission to take the load off developers by offloading everything that can be automated.
- Application Development and Deployment software has seen nothing but steady increase since apps became popular in the late 2000s. It’s expected that the current $110 billion industry will experience tremendous growth in the coming years and exceet $340 billion by 2022. Buddy has an additional market analysis document on their site.
- The self-hosted Enterprise version of the platform ready to be used as the foundation for the decentralized application development automation. Buddy has a powerful MVP with nearly all its functionality. The MVP can be tried and tested at the following link .
- Partnerships with Google, GitHub, Docker, Microsoft and Amazon by participating in the Google Cloud Launcher, GitHub Marketplace, Docker Store, Azure and (soon) Amazon Web Services Marketplace respectively.
- The CEO, Simon Szczepankowski, and COO, Anant Singh both have extensive experience either founding or running companies in the past. Both men have primarily worked on tech or communications startups.
- Buddy has a team of 16 working together for years – most of them partners and shareholders – proven to deliver high quality solutions for challenging problems. Seeing many members put skin in the game is an excellent sign for the long term growth of the project.
- Simon Szczepankowski CEO, Product Manager & Co-Founder (LinkedIn)
- Raphael Sztwiorok CTO, Project Manager & Co-Founder (LinkedIn)
- Anant Singh Strategic Partnerships Manager (LinkedIn)
- BUD is a utility token based on Ethereum (ERC20). It creates a community-driven, decentralized economy in Buddy, the application development automation platform made for developers by developers.
- Strong token utility embedded into the platform with more than 15 token use cases for developers, experts and everyday platform users that include toll, value of exchange, voting rights, and more.
- Token holders have certain privileges on the platform that include the ability to remove bad/dishonest actos, shape a development roadmap, set bounties for development of features, and more.
- Buddy has some impressive partnerships with leading cloud/IoT technology. A few of their most notable partners include GitHub, Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services.
- Buddy already has a list of brands that have trusted their project and are using their software at the time of writing.
- The airdrop Telegram for Buddy has an astounding 97,000 members, meaning plenty of people are willing to go the extra mile for some free BUD tokens. They also have a strong 16k followers on Facebook and 28.5k on Twitter.